Tuesday 31 March 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS episode 1

"Hey babe?", (chest slightly raised and voice thrust a little rougher)

"Hey, can I help you? ", (one eye raised shortly with a neutral twist of all other facial features) “ More than that, was wondering if you could…uhmm you know like spare a minute..” (Sheepish grin and voice further on the rough)

“ Say, thirty seconds left?”

“ Uhm, tough one, well ..uhmm like, could I get your number, coffee or just wondering when I could see you again when you are less busy…”

“ I do not see why that is necessary, now if you could excuse me”, “ I am a lawyer, uhmm I have a nice car, I also work with a big law firm in town, uhmm… a house? Yes , still renting but working on that…”, (mid sentence)

(Cutting him Short) “ I see, well, I do not work with KCCA, URA or Internal Affairs so I doubt you can register for any taxes or whatever it is they ask such information for”

“…Could I at least get to know your name, I am Goldie and did I say how beautiful you are?, Am not even sure whether I’ll ever regain the beat you just made me skip!!” (She Looks at him from hair follicle to shoe point) x2 ‪

#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: