Friday 8 May 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS episode 13


“Rita, have u recently seen the other dashing man who vibed you ?” Tracy asked
“I am vibed all the time, how can I remember a random guy”
“Twar’eri, show off just, I mean that guy who found you in the common room some evening”
“No, why?”
“Saw him at Gabiro’s last night”
“Good for you”, she turned the sleeve of her blouse inside out and moved over it with the hot iron not bothered.

“Tell me you are not jelasy”
“Why should I be?”
“Come on babe, guy is hot and loaded, I know you are interested. He even told me
he is single”

“You really amuse me Tracy, if you cared to ask, you would know that I love my guys strictly white, 6’7, six packed, soccer players or you know such nice actors with long hair, he must have a real deep voice, you know like a deep hoarse baritone; fast sports care and you know like super romantic”

“Hehehe, I will volunteer to get you some clay, but on a serious note, Goldie is tall and generally good looking…with that accent of Kabale, how will you get a white guy, just tell him to bleach”, she sipped and rubbed the dew off the cold glass, ruffled through her hair and slowly willed the hang over to dissipate.
“ You are the one who was with him last night, you probably slept with him and now you are flossing your left overs”

“There goes the jealous co-wife. Relax, I just took a few shots off his tab but nothing happened, besides it is you he wants, me I like my Bakonjo men, down to earth and all…hehehehe” she stood up and headed to the showers.

‪#‎to‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: