Tuesday 9 June 2015

Beauty Problems episode 14


“You can’t possibly be talking about the same guy?”, interjected Nora

“Are you saying that I do not know my own husband,… are you?”, asked Mrs. Goldie

“Of course not but, he can’t be that cruel, call you barren and all that stuff? It just makes me cringe. He looks like a responsible man to me”

“You reach a point and realize that all men are the same, you leave your career, goals and for what?,
watering plants and dusting sofas? all men are just…., I am actually seriously contemplating on leaving him”,

“Come on, don’t be so hasty, there’s a lot at stake, (she thought for a moment) you said he gives you an allowance?”,

“Yes, about seven hundred k a month, some change here and there, why?”

“Anti, you know how jobs be (sic). You need to at least first get him to put like one house in your name, then you pull the plug”

“No Nora, we may have our differences but I am not a b***h, I can make my own money”

“You are playing in things, madam, besides that fool’s gotta pay for trashing a sweet darling like you. By the way, you are still hot and all but don’t that forget you are off the shelf at least in the marital field. If you can’t make him jealous by hooking up or kale, just lil flirting some younger dude he won’t respect you”,

“Nora, you are over reactive, that I knew, but now your imagination is too wild. No wonder you are still grassing, who would marry you with that attitude?”

“You see, marriage is ….(hesitates) not for losers kale but, not the thing for me right now. A kyi guy controlling me and mbu wash, cook…bla bla bla, (thumb and pointing finger adjusts the fake pearl necklace) with these my cute nails?, ebu let him buy a washing machine or something; why did you rush anyway?”

“If it is for judging me, I am not interested in telling you my stories. Anyway you never keep a guy for more than one night so what would you know”,

“Calm down babe, just get a kid and if he thinks it is his, you are in business. Whether you want dime of yo kyi proud hunk, your choice. But a kid my friend, that is a woman’s proposal ring!”

“You would know, right?”,

“Just saying”

‪#‎to‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: