Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 16


“Hi honey”, she said as she unstrapped the red heels and folded the draping spring collection Dolce and Gabbana couture.

“Do not honey me, where are you coming from”, Goldie asked as he cast a pair of bloodshot cornea at his wife. She proceeded to the bedroom bending sideways to remove a pair of matching ear rings.

“Gimme a break, where have I been indeed, when did it matter when any of us was away? Like you even care”, she threw the shoes on the fur carpet next to the master bed and returned to the living room. Goldie was now staring blankly at the motion pictures dancing on the screen, on the glass concave table lay a half-full glass of whisky on the rocks that were thawing steadily.

“Well, since you ask, I have been out with the girls and unlike you, I cared to come home sober and collected. Looks like for distillation chambers like you, sobriety is more truncated than chivalry or perhaps they rank pari passu”.

“Woman, don’t dare speak to me like that, not in my house worst of all. My patience may not be as elastic as your virile generosity. I will not have such nonsense in this house. I work my *** off, pay every **** bill on top of feeding you and you cannot even sit still and wait for me?” He jostled up and slammed into the bedroom locking his wife out of it.

“You amuse me Goldie, My bad that I could not anticipate the hollowness of that beautiful face of yours when I was fooled and drunk with emotion. Go ahead; lock me out, do I ever ask where you have been? Oh, no wait, of course I am a rug to wait at the door for my master and never ask why the shoes stepping on my lovely hair are always dirty. I am young you should know. If you thought, pant wearing creatures were extinct, shock on you…we’ll see who has the last laugh”, she chuckled as if to rehearse a victory lap!


# To be continued
$TOH

No comments: