Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 20


He picked up the phone and glanced at the caller id. “Maggie”, he let it ring. “What does she want?, coursework assignments are done” he let it ring for a while then picked it up again.

“What?” he sneered

“Eh, maama, nga yo rude. Hi Muna?” Maggie greeted

“I am okay, you?”

“I am fine thank you for asking”

“Well?”

“Straight to the point ...huh okay, anyway I just called to say, you know…like I have been missing you, just to catch up n stuff”

“Don’t stuff me one bit? and listen carefully Maggie, do not complicate things for yourself; you just come to my place, I help you with class work, we happen and that’s it.”

“Yaa I know, but daint mean we can’t talk, does it?”

“Talk what? shoes, make up, Kardashian, Caitylin manya Bruce Jenner crap? What? Do you watch soccer, do you know any player of the (Y)Juventus line up?”

Silence
“I thought not, don’t waste ma ****time ****, see you next sem, same drill otherwise you do not know me, and…” (Hung up dial tone)

“B****” he threw the phone on the bed and fell backwards on the pillow with his hands clasped at the back of his head.

“We could have had it all, rollin’ in the deep….nananana..” Adele pitched through the small speakers hanging to one corner.

# To be continued
$TOH

No comments: