Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 25


“Who was that?” Goldie asked

“Who…err on phone, no one well...” his wife stammered

“Don’t play dumb with me, I know when you are hiding something. Who was that on phone, was it your boyfriend?” he advanced toward her with just briefs and a towel around his neck

“You are still drunk, it was nothing…and anyway none of your business” she put the phone on the table and rolled a plait playfully around her pointing finger as if to ignore him

“ Don’t dare call me drunk. Woman” He scooped the phone off the table and scrolled to previous calls “Muna, oba” he read“ Who is Muna?”

“First of all Goldie, how dare you check my phone?” She stood up and went behind the chair which she now held onto with both hands.

“You are my wife, I can check anything I want, and do not forget I am the one who bought this phone, in case you have forgotten, I buy everything in this house to your very tiniest bit of cloth”

“So what? can’t I have privacy, do I ever check your phone?”

“Hahahaha, don’t humour me, I am the man here, that is how it works”

The phone rang again this time in Goldie’s hands

Hey both stared at it, Goldie like a frying kilo of pork to a hungry pensioner ready to pounce. To the wife, it was like a forbidden animal riding up the mosque stairs.

Same concept but different problems. It is a beauty thing

Madam was shaking uncontrollably with visible perspiration on her brow.

‪#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: