Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 23


“I came in to clean, then he told me to close the door, then he pounced on me and pulled my blouse, he said he would kill me if I screamed, wululu, yamawe” she screamed even louder

“Calm down, we are here now” The guard said

“She is lying, comeon, do I look like I can even touch an ugly myopic cleaner?’Muna pleaded

The guard rested a flat boot in Muna’s lower spine. “Ouch…”Muna shrieked as a ton of overcharged current spiraled to his neck, “I’ll sue you idiot, so you have a warrant and don’t you know I have rights”
“Shut up that stupid mouth or I’ll put my boot inside it” the guard rolled Muna’s hands behind him and ushered him out of the room.

“At least let me get my shirt and trousers” Muna lamented

“You should have thought of that before you advanced on the poor girl”

Moments later, the guard returned to the room and picked up the phone, clothes and wallet.
“Hello, is this Mrs. Golde” the guard said, “your son..”

“which son?”, “ I do not know what you are talking about” she retorted

“ I thought you were his mom, because he..”

“Well you though wrong and please do not call my number again”

“We will still need to ask you a few questions so we will call you later?”

“ I told you I have no idea what you are calling me about and please don’t waste my time again”

‪#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: