Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 21


“Mrs. Goldie speaking, who am I talking to?”

“ Muna here, ah..er, was confirming…”

“So you saved the number?”

“Well you left it on the bill so...”

“Did I? phoows, I guess I did, ya so it is I indeed” She scatched her upper lip and frowned almost smiled
“Yes ma’am, ah well thank you for last night it wa…” he let his tongue rub in and out the left corner of his mouth.

“Come on young man, don’t mention it, but don’t get to used to it, I am a married woman you know” She bit her lip and walked to the bedroom door, tried the knob and realized it was still locked.
“Of course I understand”

“Er...and one more thing, you do not call me ever again, I call you or not, that’s the way it works”
“But I am the guy, Umm you know…” he returned the steam that he imagined to be thrust at him through the receiver. He liked a good sauna experience, not this kind though.

“Not in this arrangement you are my side chick, did you look at the Bill? Of course you did, hope you didn’t just look at my number and not the figures at the bottom?, do you ever hold that kind of money?”

“Maybe…bur...”

“So you should put your head to as good a use as your …u know” she attempted to sound seductive in a coarse way. An old carrot stick tool women used to emasculate a fella with a huge grin on his face as if to say, “go on baby!”

(Hang up dial tone) She had heard or thought she did, some movement and so swiped the call out.
Muna stared at the phone in disbelief. “Stupid b***s” he muttered

“How dare she called me a side what, mscheew”

(Never mind I’ll find someone like you…nananana) Adele piped on another ballad.

Muna sat for a time with nothing in particular going on in his head. Just a pair of eyes looking at nothing and ears that just let the music go through one side and come out the other.

Sometimes, the beauty of art and other aesthetics was wasted on an audience that appreciated no more than a cow did a chunk of well-roasted steak.

‪#‎Let‬ the drama begin (katandika butandisi)
$TOH

No comments: