Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 22


He heard a key turn in the door. Seated on the edge of the bed, he stared and waited. The knob turned and then a floor-polishing machine was wheeled in as a young lady in an apron followed behind as the door steadily opened to allow the new company.

“Sorry sir, didn’t know there was someone, can I come back later?” she asked

“Come back later, why did you come in the first place, which school did you go to?, of course none but which filthy parents bore you who can’t teach you manners? do you just enter people’s rooms without knocking?”

“I am sorry sir but it is 11:00 already and check out is 10:00...I thought...”

“You thought what? Does that shell handing over there have any thinking capacity? Nonsense…check out my foot (he picked up the bill and waved it at her) have you ever touched 600,000 in your life or has anyone in your clan? hmmn..” he advanced toward her naked but for the briefs. She stepped to the side

“Am I buying a cow? Three hours and you are telling me check out when I have paid my money?”

“But sir…..”

“Don’t ‘but’ me…omanyir’ani gwe?”

“wulululu…wululu…” she shouted and curled in the corner removing her apron and unbuttoning her blouse, “he is raping me….wulululu”

‪#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: