Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 24


Rita let the phone ring for a while then lifted it from the floor where it had fallen after excessive vibration. “It is even Muna” she said to herself.

She went to the bathroom and called out “Maggie, Muna is calling off the chain, you might wanna find out what he wants”

“Muna my foot, what does he want?” came a voice from one of the cubicles.

“I didn’t pick of course, how then am I supposed to know what he wants”

“Bambi help me, just pick and tell him not to waste my time”

“Why don’t you tell him yourself”

“Bambi oso you, just pick and tell him to back off, he has been trying to vibe me but you know he is not my type, he is damn broke and plus a classmate, like seriously”

“That is yo crap, why does he still call then, maybe you led him on or something”

“Just pick and tell him I am not interested in talking to him, and hung up”

Rita hesitated then picked then scrolled to receive. She headed back to the room to avoid the noise of splashing water.

“Hello?” Rita said

“Hello Maggie” an unfamiliar voice spoke, “ Are you his girlfriend or sister?’

“Hell no, I am Rita, Maggie’s roommate and none of us is Muna’s anything. Just classmates, if he has lost his phone, just bring it to campus and give it to the guards”

“Well, this was one of the numbers he last called, and unfortunately he has been arrested for something very bad”

“Arrested?... anyway, he probably was discussing classwork with Maggie so there is no reason for you to call her “

“We will need to speak to Maggie later, you know just a few questions, nothing to worry about, we will pick her up shortly”

“Okay I will tell her, but I do not think she would know anything, you are barking up the wrong tree”
‪#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: