Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEAUTY PROBLEMS EPISODE 17


She pulled the phone from the matching purse and pressed the power button. Thirty-five missed calls from her husband, she swiped to Norah’s number and dialed.

“Hey babe, home already” Norah asked.

“Kale bi guy bimanyira, can you imagine I greeted him and he jam?” Mrs. Goldie placed the iPhone hands free on the table and busied about with her hair.

“What did he say?” Norah asked

“Hmm, babe, anti I greeted him, ‘Hi darling, honey’ you know, in my ka romantic voice”

“I know you, you can give them guys jelly knees with that voice of yours” Norah, chuckled and led her friend on.

“Okitegera? So nga, he’s all there drinking whisky, nga his ga eyes are all oba how? lol”

“He was drunk again; did he ask where you had been?”

“Yaa, anti you wait I tell you, so he asks where I was, I tell him I was out..nga doesn’t he all fume and lock himself in the bedroom?”

“Kale that’s so lame, as if a Mummy’s boy..mbu now he has sulked or what?”

“ Me Norah, I tell you…Goldie is just amusing, he wants to go around and do all he wants, and me I stay home and cook food he won’t eat, wash his clothes…you know, at least if he could buy takeaway and bring , we eat”

“ I know duh, imagine your pretty nails peeling matooke and that foundation and mascara in smoke, kale he should style up, he should just increase your salary and chill, stop asking stupid questions. You are the babe, you can do the heck what you want, if he wants you he has to keep begging. Yo even doing that brat a favour”

“Anyway, thanks for the advice, now I do not have to rot in this kyi house and grow fat like a houzie. Naye Nora that ka Muna boy….”

“Babe, hubby might hear you, (shh), anyway campus guys are cool and cheap , no stress”

“Hubby my foot, I bet Goldie is snoring like a snout by now, like I care…kasita now I know how to take care of my needs, he can snore till Lukwago becomes President”

“Babe be careful, you are married you know, so you have to be like extra sharp”

“Raax (relax), I gat this”

‪#‎To‬ be continued
$TOH

No comments: